Floating 1
Floating 2
Floating 3
Left Floating 1
Left Floating 2
Left Floating 3

Search

Friday, July 24, 2026

2-4 DUMP; Paper Puppets, screenprinting, and MORE

Hello! I'm pretty damn far behind, so instead of individually posting for the last couple days, I'll make a nice dump of my art, photos, and kind words here. 

Yesterday I finished up all my screen prints, I made ~40 total prints (many flawed) and ONE T-SHIRT. 

The two designs I created, first is the monster I rambled about in my last post; whom is a single ink print. Second is a nice girl in a blue bonnet, Louis Icart inspired and a two-toned print!

Her bonnet is way tooooooooo big, and her face is a little odd and amateur. I can draw really good ladies; but this one wasn't my favorite. 

Here is a nicer lady, and she's a paper puppet! I tried to do some fun curvy limbs; they don't look good in this picture though. Tried to color her like Buster Brown, he looks a lot like me. 


Cute


T-shirt (shrunken in the wash)

Processing pics



"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"



The yellow lights make for some fun photos. 


That's about it for art. Here some photos from around the campus while I got my steps in. I usually walk or hike everyday in Colorado, it's not as fun in Kansas. 




my pikmins




Hi Ren!

Stuff I made for Indie's birthday. She took these photos. The card is written on a postcard of an Austrian mummy. 
I also got her this RILLER. He's sitting with me while I type. 
Here is Us watching Rick & Morty and eating dat fila. 


Goodbye now! :V





P.S. Noticed some broken things on my blog. Will fix Asap.. embarrassing 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment